Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello Sexy Blue End Table!


I was so tired of the white end table.. Well not any more!!

P6170035

Sorry I was getting ahead of myself…. And did the drawers before I took the picture! Oops sorry! You can imagine… White drawers!

P6170038 love. 054

Ok I found an old picture of it in the background!
New and Blue =)

P6170036
P6170039 P6170040

P6170041 P6170042 P6210043 P6210044

So I know lots of pictures but I’m really digging it!

holly

Linking up to :


UndertheTableandDreaming


12 comments:

  1. I love it! The color is stunning. great job!

    heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather!! I like it too! I am very proud =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This is my new favorite color. I am using it for accents.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out very cute! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that blue color. It's so "in" right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm digging it, too. I'm trying to work up my nerve to paint my beat-up side tables blue to [hopefully] go with my black/white toile bedroom decor. What a fun burst of color. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color choice! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, very pretty blue, and looks very crisp and clean with the wall and trim colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color you chose! Very fun! You did a great job. Visiting from Under The Table & Dreaming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun!! It's nice to spice things up a bit sometimes, right? Great job and thanks for linking up to style feature saturday! -shaunna :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what is the shade of blue???? will you email me? kristenduke AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}