Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Living room is going to make me pull my hair out!

Ok yall! Seriously I have no clue what to do with my living room. A little info! We just moved in and the big GIGANTIC table for the kids is not staying! We are going to put it in the basement and get something smaller for this space! So that will be gone next week!

Help! What do yall think!?

Oh and in the first video I know yall will notice the big mirror with the sconces flanking it… Ok my husband did that all by himself and I could not be that royal…. brat…. and tell him to redo it because the sconces were too close together =( So I will do it later!

I love you hubz!


Really not sure what this picture was of... So there is the recliner on the end of the "Soldier line up"


This is the sofa facing the longest wall where I thought I was going to want the TV..
but it sticks out way too far into the walk way!



So then I took the recliner from the left side and put it on the right side...

And I accidently turned the sofa crooked... And I think I like it...

 



You can check out The Nesting Place's rearranging that started my ball rolling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

{I love everything you have to say}