Monday, June 28, 2010

Free Stuff Makes Me Happy!!

This is my new kitchen table and chairs, off of craigslist for FREE!!!!!!!
P6280051
P6280054
P6280055
P6280067
P6280063
P6280066

This is my childhood bed, my daddy wanted the very best for me so when I turned 1 him and my mom bought me a full bedroom set!
Here is the head and foot board and I still have the end table too. The bed was a canopy bed but when I was like 8 I didn’t want it anymore so we unscrewed the posts and now I have no clue where they are! Ok still looks good! 25 years old =)
P6280057
P6280058

And I will be doing something with both of them. But I am leaving for our first vacation tomorrow!
When I return I will finish everything and post it up!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe that was free!! Great deal. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love free stuff too! Right now I have a giveaway I think you'd love! The table is fabulous..You lucky girl!!
    Hi..I’m Barb….I am from FF. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}