Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello Free.

So the other day I found this lovely dresser. It was gorgeous and I had to have it, so off my wonderful husband went to haul it down a flight of steps by himself for little ole me! Wow he’s great!
I got it home and I really love it the brown, clearly I am going to paint it white but I think because the brown is so rich this dresser will get a good distressing, just to let the amazing brown shine through!!
So here it is….. I will call it Mr. Free and he is made so sturdy! I should of taken a picture of the drawers! I am seeing white with black pulls!






Linking up with:
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Nifty Thrifty Tuesday! I love furniture and I love free so this works for me! Great find and can't wait to see the transformation! You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i not comment on this? i must have, was it before you changed your site? this is so gorgeous, i can't stand it, and i am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}