Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

I went thrift shopping the other day with a really good friend/2nd mom of mine and this was one thing I picked up at goodwill. It was 20.00 which I thought was steep, but when I picked it up it was so heavy and perfect and well I just had to have it!
Here is the before. It was in good shape, it had all these little black dots in it, I don’t know if that was a thing at some point? But its not my thing…





And here it is after… It is still not hung on the wall THANKS HUBBY!
But if I do anything to do it will be to make sure that gets hung!








Ok there she is! I lightly sanded her down and smoothed out some of her knicks! I wanted to make sure my spray paint stuck to her, I primed her just incase those black dots wanted to reappear and painted her with…

Heirloom white! I hear angels singing!
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{I love everything you have to say}