Thursday, July 15, 2010

New “Art” for the counters!

I saw this idea over at Thrifty Decor Chick, I loved the idea so I had to give it a whirl!

We had candy and cookies but it got old…. So NEW is good!

The first one was easy! We love Fruit Loops around here! And it just happens to be colorful! SCORE. Twofer! (Two for one if you aren’t aware!)

P7140038

Eh the second one, well it sat for a couple days….

And it sat….

P7140039

And then finally looking for E.V.O.O in our pantry BAM. It hit me!!

HELLO MARSHMELLOWS!!!

P7150042

 

P7150040 P7150041

Oh it’s such a summer icon! They should be out to enjoy their fluffy white goodness. These jars are getting ready to be switched out but for now they will do!

What is sitting out on your counters? What is in your jars?

1 comment:

  1. nothing yet! but actually i did just get a couple jars just like that and i can't wait to put stuff in it! thanks for the idea!! ---jen sluder

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}