Monday, July 12, 2010

Writing table BAH HUMBUG!!

YES You can use that word year round (BAH HUMBUG) I use it in every day talk! haha
I don’t know if yall remember a few weeks ago I posted the new writing table. Here.
There it is. 


In the middle of the night the other night I was thinking (yes I know but that is when my brain is working) about turning it into a coffee table! I am so ready to have one, I really wanted a big chunky one with drawers and such! Like this one I have been watching from Paula Deen...



So I am impatient and want to do something! I too suffer from Cantsitstillhavetodosomethingwithsomething syndrome!

What do yall think? Is it too big? It is 26 inches wide and 52 inches long! (The writing table that is!)
Or should I paint it white and store it until I have something to do with it and hold out for what I really want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{I love everything you have to say}