Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I hate computer crashes!

Our laptop crashed a couple of months ago and we lost everything! Has that happened to anyone? You loose all your pictures from kids and decorating idea pictures! Computers and laptops are too expensive to just crash like that!

The other day I got an invitation to do a review on a product that makes your computer stronger against such crashes and lost of saved information!

It’s from a company called Digeus Software and at first I was skeptical! Is this a scam? Can I trust this website? I did some research and all in all in sounded legit!

So I was happy to download it and do a review! I am reviewing the system optimizer 8.2 and its pretty simple to use! I’m not completely tech savvy, but know the basics! So I downloaded it and it was very user friendly! I feel so much more protected.

I did the scan for duplicated files. And clearly you need to go through them before you delete and make sure you are not deleting files needed. If you don’t know what it is, don’t delete it!

Here is what Digeus says:

Digeus System Optimizer is the smartest way to solve computer problems and protect your valuable data. This easy-to-use software helps you eliminate system crashed, prevent computer problems, and restore your system to a healthy state.

Eliminates system crashes, freezes and slowdowns

Automatically identifies and repairs common Windows problems

Easy to download, install and use

Free support and service

product_box


This particular product does all sorts of things. You can check everything out here.

So far I like this product! Its very user friendly! I feel protected from things that could harm my computer!

Digeus Software

I will keep you up to date as time goes on to let you know how it is doing!

holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

{I love everything you have to say}