Sunday, August 29, 2010

I need your help!!!

I know I have already posted BUT I need your help!!!

Yesterday at Luckett’s Fair I bought an AH-MAZING mirror/chalkboard from Miss Mustard Seed Marian!

But now I don’t know where to put it!! My husband says the wall I want to put it on looks to cluttered and now I maybe think so too?

I don’t know! Here look!

P8290450

P8290448 P8290449
{So this is behind the couch, maybe plates here instead?}

P8290451
{This is going up the stairs and I guess I should mention I turned this around to be the mirror}


P6210068 P8290452
{This spot is at the bottom of the steps, next to the bar sorta and the thermostat}

P7210129P8290453
{This spot is beside the french doors}

Or none of those? Upstairs maybe?

Update: My husband took charge and hung it for me… And this is where he hung it:

P8290479 P8290480

AND I LOVE IT!!! He is learning something =) hehe


What do you think??

6 comments:

  1. Obviously you have never seen MY walls :) I don't think it's too cluttered over the sofa at all! MEN! Just like "why not paint all the walls white" MEN!

    But I have to say I also like it next to the patio doors.

    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the awesome-est frame I've ever seen, so I think you should showcase it in a place where it will get tons of traffic. Just to hear people go "oooh," and "ahhhh" and "WHERE'D YOU GET THAT?!?" It's all worth it when all that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me, it looks like it belongs at the bottom of the stairs as a mirror. I can't imagine you wanting to put it anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next to the French doors for sure. It makes it really stand out and fills the space. Some of the larger walls drown it out and take away from it. Good luck! Let us know what you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks great in it's final destination! Great job hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your husband looks like quite the trooper, and I'm so glad he helped you find the perfect destination for that sweet mirror. I also love the R over your couch. We have Rs all over R-house (which you can see at http://www.shortsandlongs.net) Thanks for visiting my blog, and I'm glad to have connected with you, Holly!!

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}