Friday, August 6, 2010

Jewelry Holder


Well I am a lady! And I have jewelry, not a lot and none of it is really worth anything except to me!
I needed a nice place to keep it and I didn’t really want it hidden away in a drawer!

Introducing….

174 175 P5140191 P5140192

You will notice the teacups! I love teacups so they hold smaller things like my rings!

P5140193

I found this…. wooden, drawer thing? I have no idea what it use to be!! Anyone have an idea?

Any who I found it at an antique store for $15.00 and get this it already was painted and chippy!!

There it is my new jewelry holder

=)

holly


Linking up to:

1 comment:

  1. Holly,
    Now that is one neat looking $15 piece...love how you are using it and the tea cup idea is just darling! Hope you are having a FUN weekend:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}