Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September 22, 2010

What date is that you ask?
That my friends is the first day of fall. Now I love Summer! But if you live in the South, or Maryland, which is where I live.. it’s HOT!
And everyone I know is over how HOT it is. And it’s not just “oh yeah its hot outside” Its I can’t breath and can see my breath instant sweating when you walk outside kind of HOT!
So yep I am ready to move on to the next season which happens to be a great one!
FALL
I have not started decorating for fall. I have a countdown on my blog and when it reaches 0 days, THAT is when I decorate, and I do it all FALL and HALLOWEEN!
You see Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, the other being July 4th!
And this year is going to be fun! I am going all out in the front yard and going to make it cool for all the neighborhood kids and of course my youngsters!
And I am excited about it.

But everyone is having linky parties in Blogville and I want to join!
So in the fall last year we lived in Maine. If you have not seen a Maine fall, you are missing out. They are gorgeous! I loved Maine until it got cold as Antarctica up there!
So here are some of pictures from the Fall of Maine!




And then after all the beauty comes…
On the same lake above just 2 months after…

{this is me. standing on a frozen lake in front of our house. which I have never done before. and held my hands out like that the entire time. maybe for balance? I was scared to death and not to mention very cold!!}
I did do a post on Thanksgiving this year if you want to check it out here

And I am joining Sarah at her Fall Linky Party!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my the foliage is stunnin' but this Ozark farm chick chick is hangin' on to every last drop of summers and goin' down kickin' and screamin' into winter.

    A horrific case of shingles stole my summer away but I'm gettin' better and there's always next year...right???

    I loved your amazing and very colorful pics.

    God bless ya'll from the sunny hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa!!!

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}