Sunday, September 12, 2010

I’m wishy washy! But that’s ok!

This post is about how I can not make up my mind.

I love new cookie cutter houses in cute little cookie cutter family friendly neighborhoods with little sidewalks and a nice community pool.

Yep that’s my kind of house!

BUT…

Today I am looking for those cute little cookie cutter houses when I ran across this magnificent house:

31 Towana Road Richmond, VA 23226

leef6a442-m0o
Look at that nice luscious grass and those beautiful flowers!

leef6a442-m1o 
Wish the built ins were around the fireplace but I am still loving the house

leef6a442-m2o
Hello really large island that I love so much!

leef6a442-m3o
Another fireplace… 3 in all! I wonder where the 3rd is? Master bedroom maybe?

leef6a442-m4o 
View from the kitchen

leef6a442-m5o
Formal dining room

leef6a442-m6o 
Oh you know just an atrium parlor!

leef6a442-m7o 
Going out to the backyard

leef6a442-m8o
I mean this hallway is like a room!

leef6a442-m9o

Doesn’t even look like the same house!

This house was built in 1930 and fully redone in 2000!

And it’s listed at $1,435,000.00 which is a smidge over my thrifty budget but I love it a whole lot! =)


So what about yall? Cookie cutter? Farmhouse? Historic home? Cape Cod?

What makes your heart go pitter patter?!

 

holly

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear LORD that house is so perfect. The back of it is STUNNING. My ideal house is pretty much like this one. I like old homes with lots of character. Our dream is to buy an old house and renovate it with modern amenities and decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moly! it looks like it was once a little cape, and they dug into the side? wish mine looked like that!

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}