Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween is Over. Boo Hoo!

I love Halloween. I love getting the kids dressed up and going trick or treating and taking lots of pictures. I love decorating the house, inside and out!

So since Halloween is over and the Fall decorations are coming out more. And now the Thanksgiving decorations I’m going to show you my Halloween house and move on to the next Holiday!

IMG_1022
I didn’t stage this picture very well. With the Tylenol bottle and sippy cup!

IMG_1021
Close up of the vase o’ skulls!

IMG_1020IMG_1018
My spooky mantle!

IMG_1019IMG_1017
The silver candelabra I got for free!!

IMG_1015IMG_1014IMG_1013
The whole mantle!

IMG_1135
Spooky bushes.
IMG_1113
Trick or Treater’s coming up to the house.
I had the spooky sounds playing too, you know the witch laughing and thunder cracking. Which you can’t hear here.
But I know you have a good imagination.
Of course we had the strobe light’s going too!


IMG_1134IMG_1133IMG_1132
Here I am messing with the fog machine! Spooky hand coming out of the flowers. Skeleton head on top of the mums.

EEEK! I was scared.

And then some of my beautiful babies:

IMG_1080IMG_1089IMG_1094IMG_1125IMG_1124

IMG_1062

My husband, my best friend, the kids and myself had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. ok...so I have been thinking about this mantle since I started reading your blog, backwards, the day after the Junque Swap. I have this bookmarked since someday I want a mantle and I thought you might like it! http://www.carolinejoyblog.com/journal/2010/9/23/home-sweet-home.html

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}