Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hanging Balls

Just so everyone knows when I say “I” anywhere in this post regarding the balls I mean my wonderful husband who did them for me one morning, when I was out shopping for Thanksgiving.

Thank you to my wonderful husband for hanging my beautiful balls.

new 111

I took ribbon and I took ball ornaments in all the pretty colors. I hung them from the little wooden valance over the biggest window in our house.

There is not much more to it so some pictures:

IMG_1838

IMG_1837

IMG_1831

IMG_1812

haha I love them!

A little pop of color by the window. And they look cool when the sun shines in.

I am slowly decorating the whole house, but it seems the last move we left a lot of our Christmas stuff. So now I need to go buy new stuff. Bummer! =)

 

holly

1 comment:

  1. love the colors!

    and the pictures are amazing. you are making me want that camera more and more! killing me!

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}