Monday, December 13, 2010

Hot Cocoa Station

I have seen a few other blogs that did a hot cocoa station and thought it was so cute.

So clearly I needed one for my family.

We love hot cocoa around here and my husband adds Bailey’s to his.

So here is my take on the hot cocoa station!

IMG_2424
IMG_2430

IMG_2429

IMG_2428
IMG_2426

Glass jars are from everywhere! Every time I see one I buy it! I swear you can never have too many! The “Hot Cocoa Station” sign is just an old board I had laying around and spray painted with chalkboard paint. The amazing little chalkboard labels are from Braden's Grace Etsy Shop. They are absolutely amazing and such a good deal if you don’t have a Silhouette! They are very strong and sturdy and feel very well made. Love them!

There you have it. My Hot Cocoa Station! As you can see the marshmallows are very popular!

Now that I am writing this post I see that I spelled marshmallows wrong! Shh!

So where is your hot cocoa station going?!

holly

Linking up to:


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special



13 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this! I've done a hot cocoa bar at parties but not an everyday station like this. You are one fun mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same way with apothecary jars! like, where am i going to put them in my little home? yet i feel as if i need them and have to talk myself out of them. your take on the cocoa station is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea perfect for all winter long.I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Wishing you happiness, Katherine
    P.S. I'm having a giveaway please stop by and enter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I haven't seen this yet! What a cute little idea -- I have these exact jars at home (filled with ornaments at the moment) and if I had cocoa fixings, i'd totally do this! love it!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty decorations thoughout your home. This cocoa station is neat. I like the jars, too. My daughter put a nativity down in one of hers.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I have a "Coffee Bar" in my Kitchen, and another "Fun Night Bar" in my dining room. It has stuff for Adults (Wine, Liquor and fun drink glasses, and then the Movie popcorn containers. My friends love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice posting..
    thank's for your information ^_^
    please visit me too :
    check it out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holly,
    Thanks so much for this wonderful idea...we don't drink coffee at my house and we love HC!Love your blog, so I’m going to follow along. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was out shopping today trying to find jars to make a coffee/hot chocolate station today but didn't have any luck. Yours in great and so much fun! I didn't even notice that marshmallow was spelled wrong, I was just thinking you needed some by some more...funny how we all notice different things...Great job! I'm your newest follower and found you through Funky Junk Interiors. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. isn't having it all handy just the best? Plus cute to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love hot cocoa. Yes, you need to make a run to the store for more marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this...I think I need one in my kitchen, too! Thanks for the inspiration! Hopped over from the BTB party!

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}