Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It is official.

Kim over at Sand and Sisal explained to me the other day how EASY it was to get your own .com address for your blog. So I did it. I know I know I am not that big of a blogger or a business, but I thought while my address that I wanted was still available I better scoop it up.

So I did.

THANKS KIM!!

Go to your blogger dashboard. Go to Settings. In settings go to Publishing. At the top it says Switch to Domain name. (Or something of that nature) And that’s it. 2 minutes and $10.00 and Blogger does the rest for you!

And now I am the proud owner of www.hollysrollercoaster.com!


Thank you for riding my roller coaster with me.


7 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the .com(munity)!!!! Glad to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now convince me why (and how?) I should get mine .com too!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Guess I have to do that one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, you convinced me. I did it. I am now theyellowcapecod.com.
    One question I have though, when you registered, did it mess up your "followers" capabilities for a while under your blogspot address? I'm hoping it's just a temporary glitch. Thanks for the inspiration, my blogspot address has bugged me for a while. I had no idea it was so easy to change.
    Thanks again, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Holly. This is Great, Congratulations!!!
    This is something I have been thinking of doing for sometime. To finally get my .com address.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly I will do this!! Thank you so much for the info!!

    Come and enter my Giveaway from My Sparrow, you will love it!

    Joyeaux Noel!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Holly- I love your blog/.com! :-)

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}