Monday, December 27, 2010

Really December is about gone too?

Yall? Where is the time flying too? Am I the only one that feels like 2010 flew by in warp speed!

Did you see the cover of BHG Jan. 2011?

bhgmagazinejan2011

I am so in love with the white desk with the pink chair in front of a big window!

I want to recreate it now!

Also I was e-mailing with Cassie over at Primitive & Proper the other day and she was saying she was redoing her daughters bedroom. Well I am redoing my daughters bedroom too. The chandelier kicked it off. So while we were talking I mentioned I was doing pink and another color, but wasn’t sure what that other color was. So she said RED. I hadn’t thought about red. So I Googled pink and red children rooms and found this dream of a room.

2243171555_668fa6053c

It’s like a chocolate brown and pink with some dashes of red. And I instantly fell in love. See the chandelier? haha =) So this has become my inspiration room.


One last thing. Those of you who know our Richmond, VA or Peachtree City, GA situation. I wanted to give you a bit of an update. We put in for the transfer and will know something no later than mid January! I am excited either way. I was in Richmond for Christmas and totally fell back in love with being around my mom and my family. So if we do not get Peachtree City I won’t be too upset.

That is all for now. Starting to take down Christmas (sadly) and start working on some new projects until we hear where we will be going. Then moving day will be fast upon us!

holly

5 comments:

  1. Brown and pink? I think it actually works!!

    Happy Monday Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see how it all turns out! :)
    also, i don't think i will make zumba this week since chris is off work, but i will be back next week! i got just dance 2 for the wii, so maybe i need to perfect some moves with that before i come back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming to stay with Audrey thankyouverymuch. I love brown and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo to grow with. Lovely. My decorations are down and I feel all fresh here. New follower...come on by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's totally how I'd decorate my house if I had more money... and patience.

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}