Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am so ready for Spring time!!!!

I don’t know about the rest of the country but here in Virginia for the passed week or so we have had beautiful weather. It got cold again today and snowed actually but it has been in the 60’s and 70’s. It has really bitten me with the Spring time bug. Now in the new house we have a pretty big backyard and I am dying for the kids to have a wooden swing set.

I mean look at these amazing swing sets! My kids would be out there for days! Does anyone have one that they love? How much work are they to maintain? Do your kids love them?
Swing-Town-Phoenix-Swing-Set

Gorilla-Playsets-Outing-III-Playground-System

I even went into Trader Joe’s Saturday and bought some tulips just to make the house feel a bit more like Spring. I wanted to hang my Spring flag but my husband said I would look weird. HA!

So who has Spring Time Fever with me? I am certainly over the winter blues.

I finished one panel of my ‘mom cave’ curtains too!! I am quite excited and can’t wait to you show you!

167944_1830707495881_1486179304_2081761_5023737_n
Here is the fabric for the ‘mom cave’ curtains! Yum.

The whole room is going to be black and white with pink accents! Finally a room just for MOM!

2 comments:

  1. I am so ready for Spring too. Hope the move went well and that you're enjoying your new house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping early from the SITS Cocktail Party! I am now following you on Twitter and Facebook.

    I am ready for spring but, I dread the pollen. My son and I both struggle with it.

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}