Friday, March 25, 2011

Eeekkk Swim Suit Season!!!!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express. All opinions are 100% mine.

Do you cringe when you hear the Triple S (Swim Suit Season) mentioned? I know I do! I know a lot of people hit the gym the last few months of Winter hoping to get that nice body, but not me. I just buy a really snazzy bathing suit hoping no one will see those love handles. So when I saw the new women's swimwear Spring line from Express I was absolutely SMITTEN!  I love how they are all simple but fun. A lot of them are very colorful which you know I have to have. Hello beautiful yellow bathing suit GOODBYE love handles! I will be wearing this one to the neighborhood pool.

Express Swimsuit
Advertisement

Did you know you could sign up for Express e-mail for a chance to win one of TEN $200 Express gift cards! That is just a no brainer! You could buy like 20 bathing suits! Here are the sweepstakes rules and it ends April 21st at 11:59pm, EST! So hurry and win!!

Some people are a little weary of bikinis but that is ok because Express has you covered. They have cover ups, tankinis, and very sexy one pieces. They also carry swim shorts for men.

Express Swimsuit

I don't think it gets much better than that.

Oh wait it does. Their prices are amazing. I have been into those bathing suit shops and just can't justify spending that much.


So thank you Express for making Swim Suit Season amazing with your fabulous swim suits


See you at the pool this season!

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

  1. FUN post! I had no idea Express was doing swimwear??? I love that little ruffled yellow number! Oh, I want a vacation something fierce!!

    ps - Loved your comment on my post today. Thank you for taking the time to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post!!...I hoping to win too!
    hugs
    Lila

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}