Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Everyone likes to save money right?

I am really on this saving kick lately. In this post I started a 30 day challenge of not eating fast food or restaurants for a whole  month. It would save us money and heck maybe we will loose a few pounds around here. Plus isn’t it better to KNOW what is in your food. Also on a plus side I love cooking with my kids.

I have to admit that I am a shopaholic and most days I go over board with my spending so I have a folder of bookmarks of all my favorite coupon sites and ways to save money. It is pretty time consuming to visit each one when I want to save money. Most days I just want to skip over that part when I am headed out to the store. That is until I found this wonderful site
Coupon Chief. I can literally go to this ONE site and type in ANYWHERE I am going and it will pull up the coupons for that store.

bookmark
See the ‘Saving Money’ bookmark?

couponchief

Going out to Target?

Ok here you go.

targetcoupons

Or maybe Home Depot?

homedepot

Some are online only and it will tell you.

I love using this site and it has made the work easier for me to save the most for my family.

Give it a go and let me know what you think?

Do you have any money saving tips?

Thanks for stopping by!


holly


This has been a paid review but this was my opinion after using the site!
I only review things on the blog that I personally use and things I think you will like.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and wanted to let you know that I am a new follower! :) love your blog!Erin

    www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..I'm following from blog frog InCourage community. I LOVE coupon chief...I have it bookmarked as well. And your right, it is SOOO time consuming to collect coupons. I don't even have time to keep up with my blog so I try to keep a list of stuff as I run out, I'm always on the lookout for coupons and other saving tips.
    Your blog is super cute!!! Im following you now.

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}