Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Kitchen

Welcome to my new kitchen.

We just moved on Valentine’s day so we are getting settled and figuring out where everything works for us.

So this is my kitchen in the current state.

IMG_3255

IMG_3256

IMG_3257

IMG_3258

IMG_3261

IMG_3262
{Yes the tulips are dead, but I love tulips in all stages and love the way they look dead.}

IMG_3263

IMG_3264

IMG_3265

IMG_3267

IMG_3268

IMG_3269

IMG_3270
{Looking in from the family room}

IMG_3271 IMG_3272
{Two pantries one for food, one for pots and pans so I don’t have to take up cabinet space}

IMG_3273
{Walking to the kitchen from the front door.}

There we have it. Our kitchen! It is so easy to be in here, so refreshing and bright and cheery.

Thanks for coming to our home and seeing our kitchen!

holly

Linking up with :

button

Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays

13 comments:

  1. congrats on your new home and new kitchen! It is a beautiful kitchen!!! I love how bright and cheery it is...the view from your kitchen window is amazing!

    I really love your large spoon and fork hanging on the wall - so fun!

    thanks so much for linking u your kitchen to my party! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 pantries! i have such closet envy right now, lol. did you make that rhodes' sign? very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your floors and your pretty kitchen. I miss my old one, looks very similar to your current one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! I like how LIGHT it is in there...seriously it's a wonder to have light in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your kitchen! so bright and open!!

    my favorite thing: your vintage scale. so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how bright and open it is! Totally jealous of your 2 pantries!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the layout --so open! and all that wonderful light you get!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kitchen is wonderful! I love all the natural light.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Followed you from Love Stitched. Wow, that kitchen has so much potential! I think that's the fun part of moving to a new house, figuring out how to make it work for us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your house looks like somewhere that happy homemakers go when they die.

    In that it looks like heaven.

    Not . . . like, you know, anywhere else.

    Sigh.

    Your house is awesome looking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful kitchen. Congrats on the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have just fallen in love with your kitchen! i have an obsession with them... and I LOVE THE WINDOWS

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks so lovely! There is so much light!

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}