Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Fever

Well hello there!

If you have not notice I have Spring Fever! I was looking around the house and really needed some color so I looked through my stash of goodies and come with with this.

IMG_3302

One hot glue gun
One chipboard letters or letters of any kind
One string or twine
Some sort of fabric

I cut my burlap into triangles and I hot glued the letters for Spring on them. I laid the letters upside down, make sure you go backwards GNIRPS for me so when you glue the string down and pick it back up the letters are going in the right direction!

And then hang! This project is really about using what you have on hand! Heather over Our Life in a Click just did a St. Patrick’s Day banner!

IMG_3303

IMG_3305

IMG_3307

I feel like I need some plants flanking the fireplace. Does it look naked to you? One thing on my ‘To Do List’ is build some bookcases for both sides of the fireplace.

Thanks for stopping by!

holly

Hooking up with:

Keeping It Simple



Good Life Wednesdays








4 comments:

  1. Looks very nice, Holly. I have my TV above the fireplace just like that. Makes for limited decorating on the mantle though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love that it doesn't use a Silhouette so that people with out one can still make it! :) Thanks so much for linking up to Thrifty Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}