Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Do you ever….?

Do you ever have so much going on that you feel overwhelmed? I have 20 different projects going on and am feeling like I am spreading myself to thin. I need to concentrate on ONE project at a time, but I feel like I get bored with that and then move on to the next thing. It is a vicious cycle I tell ya!

I am excited about all of them and everything I have going on. I can not wait to show yall.

I do have a small project that I did while watching American Idol. =)
IMG_3424
Supplies :
Things you already have laying around the house.
-A wreath.
-Pretty ribbon.
-Fake flowers.
IMG_3425
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby was $3.99 and 50% off.
IMG_3426IMG_3427
Flowers were half off at Michael’s and I had them from another project so I just cut the blooms off.
IMG_3429
Wrap ribbon and add flowers. Hold up and say it needs something else!

IMG_3433IMG_3434
IMG_3431IMG_3432
Cut triangles out of different prints of paper and ribbon. I used twine to put bunting across the inside of the wreath.

IMG_3440

After I hung it on the door my mom made a comment about it being too tiny… Ok thanks mom!
IMG_3442
IMG_3445

So now it is in the MOM CAVE.

It makes me smile with its colorful self. Very much ready for Spring around here.

Thanks
holly

Hooking up with:

4 comments:

  1. Oh Holly that is me 24/7 and I know that I create the stuff for myself, so I have no one to blame. I like the wreath better in the mom cave, I am going to have to agree with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, like so overwhelmed that instead of doing anything you cry for 2 days cause you dont know where to start? never! but pecking away at little things like your cute wreath helps = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love that it is small! It looks great with the paper bunting too:)
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hard time replica gucci outlet for replica gucci store the colder regions replica gucci sale of European countries, since the heavy snowfalls have compelled people gucci handbags to commit replica gucci online
    the majority of the time in homes

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}