Saturday, April 30, 2011

How Clean Is Your House…. Really?

This post is ALL my opinion. My husband and I bought this vacuum with our own money. Shark did not send me one for review and did not ask me to do a review once I bought it. I am a huge believer of finding something amazing and telling everyone I know. I feel that if we had some more quality products that people knew about it would make the world a much better place. =)
I am often confused on what to buy. Whether it be laundry detergent, baby formula, diapers and even vacuums. I ran into a lovely couple at Target the other day debating on what vacuum to get. The vacuum they wanted was the vacuum I had so I told them DON’T BUY IT! It’s not worth the money and the effort to keep it clean. They asked if I knew what vacuum to get and at that point I was debating myself on buying the new Electrolux. After talking it over with my husband and it being so expensive I was hesitant. One early morning I was up with my kids and I saw an infomercial about the Shark Navigator Lift Away. It all looked very nice. Of course why wouldn’t? They want to sell it! So I looked at some reviews and checked out their Facebook. I was impressed to say the least!
So today. I bought it!
And I am even more impress. Here’s why…


Yeah I know right. Pretty gross right? I’m very pleased. I like that it’s a deep cleaning vacuum so it doesn’t just clean the surface. I like that you can turn the rotating bristles off and just use suction not only for hardwood floors but for my wool area rug and it works great! I love that you can turn it into a canister vacuum with a click of a button and carry it up the steps to clean the steps. Overall I am very impressed with this vacuum and I did not spend 500+ dollars!
So you can order your vacuum through Shark, or get it at Wal-Mart. I got mine at Bed, Bath & Beyond simply because it was the cheapest with their 20% off coupon (I am a huge coupon shopper!).

So there you have it. What do you think? Is your vacuum doing a good job? Do you have a Shark Lift Away? If so what do you think? Do you own a Dyson? Or an Electrolux?

How clean are your carpets?

2 comments:

  1. I have a Dyson but the hose is duct taped after years of abuse.. I have been watching this one for a sale. Thanks for the REAL scoop on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have 6 Dyson's we bought a Electrolux and returned it. We have the shark steam mops and love love love them ! I have be thinking of trying the shark vac after seeing your video I am going to go get one tomorrow and try ;) I will let you know my thought on. My brother and sister in law are on kim's place staff and clean the 32 houses. She is excited to test this out!

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}