Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Go To Spring Decor Shop

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

When Spring starts to bloom around here and I am ready to update my patio I automatically think of Pier 1

I love their store, you walk in and everything is so beautiful and laid out for you to see.

My favorite part is their outdoor furniture and decor! So easy to take the plain patio and really add some spice.

Let's start with the floor, you need something fun but also cozy on the feet.


This is a nice patterned rug that you can find at Pier 1 here .

If you wanted to do less of a pattern in the rug so you could add more pattern with their lovely pillows you

could try this rug .



It is a nice color that would go with many of their other outdoor items.

A couple of nice pillows..


Some nice colorful dinnerware...


I really LOVE these glasses.

I know what you are thinking. Ok we have a nice rug and beautiful dinnerware and lovely pillows, but where are we going to sit and enjoy everything. Don't worry! Pier 1 has you covered.

First of all, did you know they now have an OUTDOOR Papasan chair ?! Now you can get cozy outside in your own little "nest". Love that!

You're going to need a table..



Now some chairs..

I personally love bright colored chairs! These are my favorite.



There you go a nice, new, colorful patio! As a bonus a lot of Pier 1's furniture is indoor/outdoor!
So after summer if you need a pop of color indoors just bring it on inside! Talk about a bang for your buck, two rooms for the price of one and getting to use everything year round!

I am liking that! So thank you Pier 1 for making patio shopping so fun and easy!

Also take a second and check out their Pier 1 Tweetups and see if you are lucky and live in one of the cities they have listed!.
 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

{I love everything you have to say}