Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lack of Energy


Hey Guys!

Yes I have been gone for quite awhile. We had a busy summer and I had to really take a step back and concentrate on my kids. We had a blast. Not only that but my husband and I  were going through..... some things! We have worked all of that out thankfully and life is SLOWLY going back to normal from the holidays and all.

I have a few projects that I would like to share but I have to find the energy somewhere.

Because...






Yep that's right I am expecting another little boy! Right now I am about 28 weeks pregnant and having some early contractions, which are no fun and very scary.

So that's an update on me and I will be back!

Love,

post signature

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, congrats! i was wondering where on earth you'd gotten to...i thought i may have imagined you.

    ReplyDelete

{I love everything you have to say}